Graduate work ready through our unique courses, flexible pathways, and hands-on approach. You'll gain the experience necessary to be a top choice of employers in a range of health and biomedicine related fields.
From nursing and osteopathy to paramedicine, our health and allied health-related courses are held in high regard around Australia and the world.
Victoria University (VU) has carved a niche in the osteopathy and dermal therapy sectors being one of very few universities in Australia offering accredited courses.
- Bachelor of Dermal Sciences - HBDS
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies - ABPA
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies (Honours) - AHPA
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies/Bachelor of Business - ABPB
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) - ABPC
- Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy) - HBSO
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling - AGPD
- Master of Applied Psychology (Clinical Psychology) - AMAL
- Master of Applied Psychology (Community Psychology) - AMAC
- Master of Counselling - AMPE
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy) - HMOP
- Master of Professional Psychology - HMPP.
Program head: Professor Andrew McAinch
- Bachelor of Biomedical and Exercise Science - HBES
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science - HBBS
- Bachelor of Biomedicine - HBBM
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Biomedical Sciences) - SHBM
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Nutrition and Food Sciences) - SHNF
- Doctor of Philosophy (Food sciences and technology) – UPHF
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medical and Biological Sciences) - UPHM.