Ghofran started her education journey at Victoria University in 2009, when she was offered a place in Foundation Studies. Soon after Ghofran was inspired by her lecturers and decided to become a teacher. After she had completed two years in Bachelor of Education (P-12), Ghofran decided to undertake postgraduate studies. In 2012, she completed her Bachelor of Science (specializing in Chemistry). Then in 2013, she completed her Bachelor of Science in Chemical Science Honours and passed with first-class honours.
Currently, Ghofran is undertaking her PhD and has thus far achieved excellent results. Her successful educational journey has been used to inspire other students and exemplifies the University's vision and mission to be the "University of Opportunity and Success". She wants to represent the possibility of being able to transform any opportunity to success.
To express her appreciation Ghofran volunteered more than four years in Foundation Studies where she established herself. She is actively involved in many projects including:
- attending, organising and chairing conferences
- assisting students individually
- helping in many programs
- representing postgraduate students at Government House
- being an inspirational speaker for high school, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Currently she teaches undergraduate chemistry lab/tutorial classes.
In her term as a Council member, Ghofran aims to make a positive contribution. She is passionate about:
- helping students
- enhancing student learning
- inspiring students to achieve their goals
- representing Victoria University.