Victoria University student accommodation
VU offers convenient, safe and friendly university accommodation in fully furnished apartments.
If you are leaving home for the first time, or joining VU from interstate or overseas, staying in our student accommodation takes the stress out of finding a place to live.
Student Housing Service
The Student Housing Service provides you with:
- free advice and assistance when looking for housing options as a VU student
- access to the student housing database
- links to groups and support programs that can get you into the right accommodation
- a student housing guide packed with tips, checklists and links
- advice on tenancy issues
- information about moving in, staying, and moving out of your rental property
- free advertising in the Student Housing Database (for landlords and students - please read our frequently asked questions for landlords first).
In 'Housing & accommodation':
VU offers guaranteed accommodation to new and continuing domestic and international students from 2018...
Choosing the right type of housing can present a challenging task. Each option is worth investigating ...
Housing support programs
Programs in place to help you find suitable accommodation including house-hunting friends, housing men...
Understand your rights and responsibilities before you rent a house or apartment, or board in a roomin...