Victoria University is always looking to establish new international partnerships.
We explore opportunities to:
- work collaboratively to deliver education overseas
- undertake joint research activities
- provide exchange opportunities for students and staff.
Our international education, community and industry partners are integral to our international engagement.
We have partnerships with and aim to provide a high quality service to:
- international delivery partners in Asia and around the world
- cultural, community and industry organisations
- research and knowledge exchange collaborators
- exchange partner institutions
- pathways partner institutions
- scholarship bodies
- our international education agents.
Find out more about our international engagement and global partnerships.
International course delivery
Victoria University is one of the largest providers of Australian qualifications outside of Australia.
We offer English language courses, diploma, bachelor and master degrees in collaboration with international delivery partners across Asia.
If you’d like to discuss establishing a delivery partnership:
- contact the Partnerships & Innovation team or
- complete the enquiry form on this page.
International research opportunities
Our international research or community engagement partnerships and collaborations provide our researchers with opportunities to undertake collaborative research though a wider research network. Researchers then gain opportunities to work with key industry and community groups.
If you are interested in establishing an international research partnership or collaboration contact:
Senior Advisor (International Research and Research Training)
Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor – Research and Research Training
Phone: +61 9919 5911
Student exchange agreements
Opportunities for student exchange can be sent to our Victoria Abroad office. Institutions interested in establishing a student exchange agreement can:
- review our courses and units (subjects) to establish compatibility and align study areas
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant information.
You can also complete the enquiry form below to make a general enquiry.
We work closely with education institutions all over the world to develop pathways into study at VU through credit recognition.
To discuss an international pathway agreement:
International education agents
Our education agent network(external link) provides advice and assistance to prospective international students who want to study and live in Australia. Education agents must have an agreement with Victoria University if they wish to submit applications to the University on behalf of students.
We are not currently seeking submissions from new education agents.
To discuss a new or current education agent agreement, contact our international office.
Tour Victoria University
We regularly host international delegations for partners or representatives looking to establish a new partnership. To organise a tour of the University, complete the enquiry form.