The Victoria University Public Health Network (VUPHN) draws together colleges, institutes, departments, and individual academic staff at VU interested in advancing public health. The VUPHN was established as a forum for public health experts from a variety of fields and disciplines. Members of the network raise issues, strategise, and strengthen collaborative research, teaching, health promotion and advocacy.
The network has 47 individual members representing:
- Australian Health Policy Collaboration
- Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention & Management
- Centre for Cultural Diversity and Wellbeing
- College of Arts & Education
- College of Business
- College of Health & Biomedicine
- College of Law & Justice
- College of Sport & Exercise Science
- Institute of Sport, Exercise and Active Living (ISEAL)
- Mitchell Institute
- Victoria Institute of Strategic Economic Studies (VISES).