Library resources and services for the researcher
The VU library has provided some resources to support VU research staff and students throughout the research process including:
- Online databases and eJournals.
- Access to special collections and archives.
- A research repository for your publications.
- Research rooms and lounges.
- Peer-to-peer support through our Research Ambassadors who are located within 2 of our campus libraries.
- Assistance with locating and obtaining theses.
- Help with referencing and using reference management tools (such as Endnote).
- Providing access to material not held at the VU Library though the document request service and arranging access to other libraries.
- Publishing support to Victoria University Colleges and research centres who publish online open access journals.