Definition of year 12
You are considered a year 12 applicant if:
- you are currently a year 12 student at an Australian secondary school (Victoria or interstate)
- you are currently studying VCE, Adult VCE, or Senior Level VCAL
- you are enrolled in at least one Unit 1 and 2 VCE study sequence
- you are an International Baccalaureate (IB) in Australian or New Zealand
- you were enrolled in at least one unit 3 and 4 sequence and did not officially withdraw by the deadline set by the VCAA within that year
- your highest qualification is a completed Year 12.