Payment options for student & visitor parking
Students and visitors can park in the P Ticket areas, using the Easy Park phone App or paperless pay stations in the car park.
Hours of operation
Paid parking applies between 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday including public holidays.
- $2.20 for 2 hours
- $5.50 for all-day parking.
EasyPark App – card only
The EasyPark App allows to you select and adjust your parking time so you only pay for what you need.
Download EasyPark from:
To pay for parking using the EasyPark App:
- Register your details and payment method (you only need to set this up once)
- Enter your vehicle registration
- Enter the parking area code displayed on signage around the car park
- Set your parking time
There are transaction fees for using the app. The packages are:
- EasyPark casual user – for those that don’t pay to park often. There is no monthly fee, and you pay 10% per transaction.
- EasyPark saver – for those that park 2-3 times per week or more. This option involves a monthly fee of $1.99, plus 2.25% transaction fee, which is more cost effective for regular users.
For more information call 1300 734 070 or visit the EasyPark website.
Paperless pay stations – coins only
Enter your vehicle registration and pay for parking through the paperless pay stations. You can choose 2 hours or all-day.
Pay stations only accept 10c, 20c, 50c, $1 and $2 coins.