Eligibility for a CSP
To be eligible for a CSP, you must:
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, or the holder of a permanent visa
- meet the relevant citizenship and residency requirements
- enrol in each unit, by the census date (some units may not be enrolled after the third week of commencement of the course, subject to College discretion)
- read the HECS-HELP, Commonwealth supported places information booklet
- submit a valid Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form by the census date (or earlier administrative date), and
- finalise your payment arrangements for your student contributions by the census date.
Postgraduate students: Please be aware that being eligible does not guarantee that you will be offered a CSP in your chosen course.